Make Every Visit Count
Discover the digital signage platform of the future.
What is ScreenScape Connect?
ScreenScape Connect is a powerful smart device that plugs into the HDMI port of a TV to turn your TV screen into a dynamic digital sign. Once the device is connected to the Internet, your screen can then be updated, monitored and managed over the web using ScreenScape.com.
How do I get the device online?
To connect the device to a wireless network, you will need to authorize the device on your own network using a modern Smart Phone or USB keyboard.
If wireless is not an option you can also request a USB-to-Ethernet adapter and connect your device directly to your LAN using a standard Ethernet connection.
Assuming your network settings remain constant, once the device is connected this set up procedure is not repeated
How do I update the content?
You can important assets, create media from scratch, design any number of unique playlists, and monitor your devices remotely through an account at ScreenScape.com.
Optionally, you can also invite other stakeholders inside or outside your organization to collaborate with you on creating content and managing your network.
The ScreenScape solution consists of a media player and content management system, as well as free training and ongoing customer support.
in US dollars
in US dollars
- Plug and play smart device
- Ultra-small form factor
- Connects to TV via HDMI port
- Powered by AC adapter (provided)
- Month-to-month contract
- Cancel anytime
- Includes free support and training
- Shipping charges extra
Turn any TV into a Digital Sign
Using our simple plug and play device, ScreenScape customers can turn any screen into a dynamic digital sign.
Best-of-breed Content Creation and Publishing
Our content tools are designed to allow anyone to create and publish beautiful on-screen messaging. That means it’s never been easier for you to inform, educate and entertain customers where it matters most.
Put Those Screens to Work
Use ScreenScape to boost sales, improve customer service, engage your employees, enhance your professional environment or sell advertising.
Why ScreenScape ?
Plug and Play Hardware
Powerful Content Management System
Cloud Based Software
Centralized Coordination and Control
Add Screens on the Fly
Free Memberships for your Partners
Lower Setup and Deployment Costs
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
No hidden Fees, No surprises
Simplicity leads to tremendous savings in money, time and effort.
Say no to an IT mess!
More flexibility and control puts you in charge of your own marketing objectives.
Be more productive.
The true value of place-based media is unlocked when your network is running at full scale with a full complement of screens at every location that matters. Involve as many industry and community partners as makes sense for your business.
Be the gatekeeper at the center of your own universe of screens.
Do you wish to provide simplified access to a screen at the store level? No problem.
Lowering your total cost of ownership frees up budget to pursue your higher level business objectives.
A plug and play device can reduce deployment costs and dramatically simplify a national roll out.
We lower TCO by giving you a completely self serve platform and more remote troubleshooting features.
Buy with confidence! Our pricing model is simple, straightforward and completely transparent.
Digital Signs are Connected
Today’s form of “connected” digital signage are much more powerful than static signage ever was. Digital signs are dynamic and easy to manage as part of a network. In fact a digital signage network may be comprised of dozens, or even hundreds of screens that can, at the same time, be managed independently or as a group.
Digital Signs are used by businesses everywhere
Like traditional signage, digital signage can be used to convey a range of different kinds of messages. It’s all about effective communication and for that reason digital signage is often associated with or led by the Marketing and Communications function within any given organization.
You often see digital signs being used for sales promotions inside a store, for example. But they are also used outside of retail. You also see them being used to disseminate information to a targeted group of people like those visiting a lobby (office, hotel), a lounge (bar, spa), a waiting room (clinic, shop), atrium (transportation depot, mall) or hall (gym, campus, etc…).
Digital signage in retail
Digital signage in a restaurant
Digital signage in an office
Digital signs deliver fresh content daily to local audiences
Unlike conventional signage, digital signage can display rich animated digital content that is data driven and ever changing. Because digital signs are powered by computers, and you can publish content to them via the Internet.
Any given sign in a digital signage network can be customized to display information that is tailored to meet the needs of a very specific local audience. Having these messages placed strategically inside a place of business, such as next to the point-of-sale inside a retail store, poses obvious advantages for effective communication. It allows you, wherever you are, to make sure that customers visiting a specific location are treated to the right message at the right place and time. What you want to say to your customer or the visiting public…well that’s up to you.
Digital signage doesn’t have to be so complicated
Traditionally, digital signage required the use of expensive and complicated display technologies. The equipment was specially procured, installed and serviced by expertly trained technicians. Nowadays however, digital signage doesn’t have to be so complicated. Thanks to ScreenScape you are able to turn any HDTV (or HDMI projector) into a powerful digital sign.
What are some of the benefits of digital signage?
There are dozens of different ways you can use digital signage to improve communication and influence behaviour. Here are a just a few of the ways to derive maximum benefit:
- Boost Revenue: Dynamic digital signage is proven to lift sales. Encourage impulse buying, increase basket size, prolong dwell times, generate new conversations, and encourage repeat visits. Influence buyer behavior where it matters most!
- Align your sales & marketing efforts: Marketing efforts are wasted when they miss their target audience or rudely interrupt the customer. Point-of-sale digital signage is strategically placed and perfectly aligned to serve customers where and when it really matters.
- Enhance the professional environment: Studies show that on-premise digital signage leaves a positive, lasting impression on visitors. Whether it’s used for wayfinding, customer service messaging, or simply entertainment, dynamic digital signage is becoming a hallmark of progressive businesses.
- Employee compliance and support: Digital signage helps to ensure that everyone on your team is on the same page. A digital sign is like a silent salesman that never sleeps. Unlike your employees, a well designed digital sign never has a bad day.
- Reduce perceived wait times: Engage your visitors and they’ll be more patient and receptive to your team and your message.
- Foster closer ties with your industry partners: Whether you’re a merchant, retail network, brand marketer or value-added partner, a digital signage network can create a multitude of opportunities to build trust and collaborate across the value-chain.
- Monetization: A network of strategically placed digital signs can form a very powerful marketing channel. Those who control that channel, if they wish, can decide to sell advertising spots and turn the project into a lucrative profit center.
- Save on print costs with earth-friendly & hygienic technology: Digital signs are excellent substitutes for print materials such as printed displays, magazines and brochures. Ditch the costly, germ collecting, landfill bound paper in favor of a smarter, greener solution.
- Download the one pager: Why Digital Signage?
Get 10% OFF each unit
On all orders before December 31, 2018
With 1 year service subscription
All ScreenScape plans come with a device, content management software and free training and support. All pricing is in USD. Device shipping costs are extra.
Get in touch, let’s make it happen!